Embroidery and Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool | Book
Embroidery & Crazy Quilt Stitch Tool by Judith Baker Montano. The Must-Have Reference Guide for Hand Needlework
* Compact, take-anywhere guide to more than 180 stitches and stitch combinations for hand embroidery, silk ribbon embroidery, and crazy quilting
* Beautifully illustrated in full color for both left- and right-handers
* Alphabetical stitch listing and illustrated category index make any stitch easy to find
* Handy chart shows which needles to use with various threads and yarns
* Essential tool for any needleworker or quilter who wants to enhance a sewing project with hand embroidery Fiber artist Judith Baker Montano is back with this handy little reference guide that belongs in every needleworker's sewing basket. You can always find the perfect stitch for your project, with dozens of flat, linked, cross, looped, composite, floral, and silk ribbon stitches to choose from.